Wednesday, December 09, 2009

finally..

after about 2 months (wait let me check my logbook, oh i started to work on this on 2 Oct 2009 - oh that's when i stop writing for a while!), the construct finally comes out! (yayy!)

1st trial:


-- totally wrong insert! =S changed ligation system.
trial 2:



-- still fail, insert size doesnt tally!


Trial 3:



--yessss yess!! finally! at least the insert size tally. of coz, it needs to be sequenced. and i already send them for sequencing. now it's like what i told yanming, it better comes back after chistmas! *chuckle*

my boss is going on leave for 2 weeks! spare me from his mumbles and nagginess (double yayy!!)
i'm so in holiday mood now, with my lab manager chatting with her friend on the company phone behind me.

i guess EVERYONE is in holiday mood now!

HAPPY HOLIDAY! (although it still quite sometimes away..)


p/s* corrections, i didn't do the construct like full time 24/7 - some other works like cell culture, ES cells, WB, transfection, was on-going during the 2 months. you thought my boss was so good only let u concentrating on ONE task at any ONE time?? FAT HOPE!! duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment